Back in South Dakota where I grew up we had plenty of school cancellations for "Snow Days," as in: dangerous-blizzard-like-conditions-12-inches-of-snow-5-foot-snow-drifts-45-degree-below-wind-chill-factor-stuck-at-home-shoveling-kind-of-fun. But here in Big Sky Country, school gets cancelled for "Ski Days," as in: an-awesome-discounted-rate-at-the-ski-hill-to-enjoy-the-great-outdoors-with-your-family-and-all-your-friends-from-school-kind-of-fun! Did I mention that WE LOVE LIVING HERE?!?! Here are a few photos of the boys during their Ski Days...
Sunday, February 21, 2010
You Know You Live in Montana When...
...your kids have "No School Ski Days!"
Back in South Dakota where I grew up we had plenty of school cancellations for "Snow Days," as in: dangerous-blizzard-like-conditions-12-inches-of-snow-5-foot-snow-drifts-45-degree-below-wind-chill-factor-stuck-at-home-shoveling-kind-of-fun. But here in Big Sky Country, school gets cancelled for "Ski Days," as in: an-awesome-discounted-rate-at-the-ski-hill-to-enjoy-the-great-outdoors-with-your-family-and-all-your-friends-from-school-kind-of-fun! Did I mention that WE LOVE LIVING HERE?!?! Here are a few photos of the boys during their Ski Days...
Back in South Dakota where I grew up we had plenty of school cancellations for "Snow Days," as in: dangerous-blizzard-like-conditions-12-inches-of-snow-5-foot-snow-drifts-45-degree-below-wind-chill-factor-stuck-at-home-shoveling-kind-of-fun. But here in Big Sky Country, school gets cancelled for "Ski Days," as in: an-awesome-discounted-rate-at-the-ski-hill-to-enjoy-the-great-outdoors-with-your-family-and-all-your-friends-from-school-kind-of-fun! Did I mention that WE LOVE LIVING HERE?!?! Here are a few photos of the boys during their Ski Days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment