When I arrived, the woman that was there praying was smiling and sipping a cup of steaming coffee. She shared with me that one of the abortion workers inside Planned Parenthood had come out and offered her the coffee because it was so cold outside! She was able to chat with the abortion worker and perhaps plant life-giving seeds that God's grace will help blossom and grow in time! "Praise You Lord!" Then, as I was praying the rosary with the woman, a group of college students arrived to join us in prayer! Their faces were filled with joy and so much passion for the sanctity of life. They even sang a song of praise in between each decade of the rosary! It was beautiful and contagious. Again, my heart cried, "Praise You Lord!" And then I received a 40 Days for Life email that said 12 babies have already been saved nationally since the 40 Days for Life Spring campaign began only 3 days ago! "Praise You Lord," again and again, for giving me, for giving the world, countless glimmers of hope in a world that can often seem so dark.

No comments:
Post a Comment