As my friend Jenny and I were discussing the nuances of potty training this morning, as well as how dog-gone-cute our toddlers look in tighty-whities, we had the revelation about how pointless (no pun intended) it is for toddler underwear to have the little peter-flap in front. Anyone who has a toddler boy knows that their little peter is not nearly long enough to even fit through that opening, let alone being capable of pointing effectively into the potty without creating a pee catastrophy. After pondering further, I've decided it's simply another conspiracy against consumers, a marketing scheme to get mothers to buy the cute little undies, only to take them home and discover that someone could have made those a lot cheaper and more user-friendly without the cute little peter-flap. Just another example of how crazy our world is becoming. ...deep thoughts by Maria Hurlbert :)
1330: Did Taylor Marshall Flip Flop and Deny Infiltration and SSPX?
Love it! :) I vote that you keep the "deep thought Thursdays"!
ReplyDeleteI am a huge fan of deep thought Thursdays. Keep 'em coming.
ReplyDelete