In my last post I included a picture that Joseph drew, so for the sake of equality (and because I'm one of those obnoxious bragging mothers) I wanted to show off Michael's newest creation. It is so fun for me to see how different each of our boys are, and their artwork exhibits their unique personalities so well. Joseph is always precise and realistic in his artwork; whereas, Michael displays supreme creativity and flair. This picture is of an airplane he invented called the Boeing 797. He tells me it has 20 engines (that way if one engine breaks down, there are still 19 others to get the passengers safely to their destination), an impressive 1000 ft wingspan, an airspeed of 80,000 mph (that's mach 40...faster than any jet on the planet), and can hold 136 passengers (and I recommend that they carry a puke bag since they will certainly be pulling some Gs!) :)
Very creative Michael! We'lll have to get you and Gracie together. You both have great imaginations!
ReplyDelete