The Thunderbirds are in town and have brought "jet fever" to our household. The boys are flying jets all over the house and making masterpieces of jets when they need a break from flying. I asked them if they wanted to be jet pilots when they grow up, but they said they are still debating between pilot and priest...I told them why not be both! :) We attended the airshow on Friday, but Paul was the FAA personel in charge of the airshow, so he had to attend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...he was in heaven despite it being hotter than heck. Even Paul got a bit enamored watching those jets and literally started musing about whether or not he could still be trained to be a jet pilot for the Reserves or National Guard! Hopefully that's just a passing thought! :} Here are a few photos capturing our jet craze so you know what I'm going through...
1330: Did Taylor Marshall Flip Flop and Deny Infiltration and SSPX?

Here are the Thunderbirds literally flying towards a Montana thunderstorm!
Here's Joseph dreaming of being a flyboy!
No comments:
Post a Comment