Sunday, November 24, 2013

Our Zoo



I haven't been doing very well at giving monthly updates on our little Isaiah...  Nor have done well at taking pictures of his adorable face...  My excuse:  BUSY-NESS.  Wow, I never imagined how busy I would be with 5 boys!  Our house is like a ZOO, but thankfully I always loved going to zoos and I also am an animal lover, so I guess being a zookeeper is the perfect job for me!  :) 

So even though this is long overdue, here is an update on the sweetest member of our crazy zoo.  Isaiah continues to be a joy and a delight to everyone in the house.  He is mellow and happy 99.9% of the time.  He just got his first two teeth a couple days apart from each other--the two bottom ones.  This means he just loves chewing on everything right now!  He loves to roll onto his side or tummy to reach things, but then prefers to roll right back onto his back to start chewing on whatever he found.  I'm starting to wonder if this kid will ever crawl because he has no desire at all to be on his tummy.  Oh well, I'm in no hurry for him to crawl...  I like the fact that I can leave the room and know that he can't get into too much trouble!  :)  He also learned how to sit up unaided this past week, which he loves because he now has a better view of the zoo in which he lives! :)  He is completely weaned and loves his bottle.  And I'm very happy to report that he is now sleeping beautifully (only waking up once during the night for a bottle, then going right back to bed).  This makes the zookeeper much more patient with all the members of the zoo, which makes everyone happier.  :o)

Well, I think that is a recap of all of his new tricks.  I'll try to be better at my monthly updates, but no promises.  After all, it's more important that I keep this zoo under control!  Pray for me!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment