Because of my 3 clotting disorders, my OB requires me to get an ultrasound every month, which I just LOVE! This week I had a 32 week ultrasound and our little man looks as handsome and healthy as ever. The sonographer got one funny picture of him with his foot literally in his face. It looked so uncomfortable, but apparently he doesn't seem to mind that scrunched up position because his face looked perfectly content. I giggled when I saw it because it reminded me of how my dad used to grab my hand and then jokingly say "don't hit yourself" as he forced my hand to to hit my own face. Thanks, dad, for the fond memories! :) That memory made me want to say to our little baby, "Hey little guy, don't kick yourself!"
Our sweet baby is already weighing 4 and a half pounds and measuring in the 67th percentile, so it was another reminder that he will be joining our family very soon. I am so eager to meet him and hold him in my arms. I'm certain my warm arms will be way more comfortable than my womb which he is clearly outgrowing! :)
Hi Maria!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture of your baby boy!
I also just read your previous post and I wish I had more tips. I tried some of the breathing tips while I was laboring (and they somewhat worked :). I ended up having to have c-sections with my babies. I hear you about those birthing plans :( I think you have a good attitude, though...go into it trying all-natural, but if you need a little something, that's ok, too. However it plays out, I will say big prayers for you that labor goes smoothly and that you and baby are healthy! By the way, you look gorgeous! What a cute baby bump and you definitely have that pregnancy glow going for you!