Thursday, November 19, 2009

Loveable and Huggable


I just had to share this adorable picture! Don't you just want to squeeze this precious boy!? After being away from my boys for 4 days, I just can't get enough of them this week. When I saw them at the closing ceremony at my retreat, I just could not stop crying and hugging them. They looked at me like I was a freak, but I couldn't help myself. Someday they will understand why mothers do the crazy things we do :} I'll share more about my retreat experience soon...I'm still processing it all. For now, I'll just say that God exceeded my expectations and I'm overwhelmed with love and gratitude. Our theme was "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD." I certainly know He is God and He is good more than I ever have before. God made me feel so lovable and huggable during my retreat, which is exactly how I'm feeling about my children and husband this week too. Funny how that works. He filled me with his love, and now I find myself reflecting His love more perfectly.

post signature

2 comments: