I was in the midst of packing for my retreat today, and suddenly had the bittersweet reminder that tomorrow is the birthday of our baby Frances who left my womb and was welcomed into Heaven a year ago. During my retreat, I'm sure that memory will be hard for me, but hopefully it will remind me that I have 3 beautiful babies up in heaven praying for me and helping me grow closer to Christ. I'm not sure what Heaven will be like, but I sure hope that when I get there I will be able to hold my babies and thank them for all their prayers that they showered upon their mommy while I was on earth. Perhaps God knew I needed their extra prayer support, which is why He took them to Heaven so soon."St. Frances, pray for me!
I love you!
Help me love Jesus more and more!"

*hugs* Our Honeymoon Baby's 2nd birthday in Heaven is coming up (11/21) soon. One thing that really helped me get through the hard(er) days (and still does) is knowing that our children have the awesome-ness of seeing God face to face. We can only see Him in the Eucharist, under the veil He's given us; but they can see Him in His full glory. I know they pray for us while staring into the eyes of God, which does bring me some comfort.
ReplyDelete