Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Full of Thanksgiving

Here is a powerful YouTube video that highlights the amazing visit from David Bereit, the National Director of 40 Days for Life, to Kalispell, MT last Friday. He came to celebrate the CLOSURE of Kalispell's Planned Parenthood, which I truly believe occurred due to the 24 hour prayer vigil of 40 Days for Life participants there. I was able to attend this exciting event, and if you look closely during the video, you may see glimpses of me in my long, light blue coat and winter hat :) I became quite emotional at the event...truly in awe at our awesome God who chose our beautiful state of Montana to show his glory and his might by closing down an abortion mill. David Bereit very eloquently and humbly gives God all the glory and compares this pro-life battle to the battle of David and Goliath. I pray that you listen to his words and find hope and encouragement, as well as another reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving season! (In order to hear the YouTube clip, you'll need to scroll to the bottom of my blog to turn off the music that I have playing in the background.)




Here are alternative links, in case the video above doesn't work for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd8N_baKbFY
http://www.youtube.com/user/dbereit

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment