Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday



  • fresh, hot cheesy fries at our local ski hill
  • a girl's night out "On Broadway"  ("On Broadway" is a fancy restaurant in town and it's quite a treat to go there)
  • learning how to love better, slowly but surely
  • Michael's new "rainbow smile" and the way he is braving the pain of braces
  • Perkin's fresh baked pies--a dessert surprise to share with my husband
  • afternoon quiet time to catch up on emails, chores, and prayers
  • an inspiring new book:  "40 Days for Life:  Discover What God Has Done...Imagine What He Can Do"
  • continued potty trainging success
  • a day with no tears
  • making a cord rosary for a cousin who is hurting
  • the joy on Joseph's and Michael's faces and their rosy cheeks after skiing in the cold
  • alone-time when I know that I'm not alone--Jesus is near
  • God's protection in the parking lot of ShopKo when I was approached by a very disturbed man
  • Michael forgiving his scatter-brained mommy who forgot to pack his swim clothes for P.E.
  • sunshine on my face and a purring cat by my side while I pray on the couch in the afternoon
  • fresh bread from my bread machine, served with hot tomato basil soup for "meatless Friday"
  • skis, all lined up in a kaleidascope of colors, soaking in the sunshine



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment