...BOY!!!
Today was my 19 week ultrasound, and we learned that God has blessed us with another sweet son! The Lord must think this world needs more holy priests! :) Paul and the boys all came along to the appointment, and when the ultrasound tech told us the gender, none of us were surprised at all. I was so relieved to learn that he looks perfectly healthy (after having 3 miscarriages I tend to have a lot of anxiety when I have an ultrasound). The little guy sure put on a show for us; he did a headstand, sucked his thumb, and even stuck out his tongue at his brothers! :) I am confident he will fit right in with his big brothers, and I feel at peace that this truly is God's will for our family. May our heavenly Father give my husband and I the grace to raise these boys to become holy gentlemen to love and serve Him as they grow up. We went out to celebrate at Chili's after the big appointment, and then in the evening the boys helped me make cupcakes with blue frosting for dessert...
Thank you all for your love and prayers...keep sending them our way...we'll need all the help we can get with FIVE boys running around our house soon! The thought just occured to me that our Blessed Mother was "blessed among women," but I feel like I am very "blessed among boys"--ha ha! :)
P.S. And if any of you have daughters, perhaps you could invite me over for a very girly tea party someday----just so I can experience what that might be like! :}

Anytime you want pink, frills, and tea parties; let me know! :D
ReplyDeleteExcited prayers for you all!! So glad all looks well with this new little man. God Bless!
ReplyDeleteMaria ~ I am so excited for you! Five boys, ahhh, you are BLESSED!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! So happy for you! We are blessed with 3 children, all boys. They are a lot of fun. :)
ReplyDeleteMany prayers and blessings to you and your beautiful family. God Bless.
Congrats Maria!!! I would tell you that Madelle is always up for fun girl time, but alas, my only girl is a tomboy:-)
ReplyDeleteMaria,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!...I just read the news....how wonderful for all of you! Hugs from Nebraska! Chrissy :)
Maria, I was just checking in and wanted to say Congratulations!! It reminds me of the 5 girls in Louis and Zelie Martin's family - just boys. What a fun time that little guy will have with his big brothers!!
ReplyDelete