- I've made it past the date of my furthest-along miscarriage
- I'm finally feeling better which naturally makes me happier about being pregnant (and happier, in general, which my family is very thankful for!)
- I'm starting to feel the baby fluttering around inside which is helping me to finally bond with this sweet little miracle
- At my appointment last week the nurse scheduled the "big" ultrasound, and I'm thrilled to have that date on my calendar and start counting down the days until we find out what we are having(Dec. 11th in case you're curious). I think we will take the older boys out of school so that they can come to the ultrasound, meet their new little brother or sister on the screen, and then go out for pink or blue ice cream afterwards to celebrate the gender :)
Here's me getting bigger by the moment it feels like...
See, doesn't my belly look even bigger 2 seconds after the first shot was taken?
And here's our little man in his big boy underwear! When Paul was taking my picture, Nathanael wanted to get in the picture too. Apparently, he is pretty proud of his big milestone: he stayed dry all day in his big boy underpants---hurray!
You look adorable! :) Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteIn HIM,
Sonia