Saturday, September 1, 2012

When God clearly has too much confidence in you...



When God has more confidence in you than you have in yourself,
He sends you two pink lines instead of one
because double lines leads to double the trust in Him.

When God loves you more than you can comprehend,
He gives you a task you don't think you can handle
because He wants to show you that you can--with Him.

When God gives you a gift you can't unwrap right away,
you simply say "thank you, thank you, thank you"
as you pray and wait to hold that present from above.


P.S. Please pray for me my blogging friends, pray for a healthy baby and for peace for this overwhelmed heart of mine.  I feel like an emotional train-wreck this week (hormones, perhaps?)  Of course I am thrilled with this news, but I'm struggling with the fear of miscarrying again, and also the reality of having 5 children with no family close by.  "Jesus, I trust in You" is perpetually on my lips.  I am due on May 5th, although I typically have my babies a week or more early.  We are all thrilled, and the boys say they are hoping for another boy--which would not surprise me in the least.  I would love having another baby boy, but I sure wouldn't be opposed to buying some pink either!  :)  God's will be done.  Thank you in advance for your prayers!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Blessings. Congratulations. I always read your blog, but seldom respond. I am really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maria, Paul, and the boys. Jerry and I are so thrilled. We have you on our prayer list. I know how hard it is without family. Remember, I am always around to call for any number of things. Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete