Maria got "welcomed" into the Navy with a sword-swat to the toosh...
We were ordered to kiss before passing the swords...
and to live happily ever after.
After 10 years of marriage, I truly believe we are living out that order PDG (pretty darn good). Not every day has been happy, of course. There have been blessings as well as challenges, joys mixed with sorrows, and twists and turns that we never expected, but we would certainly do it all over again, and we're praying for many more years to journey towards Christ together!
"I love you, Paul. Thanks for loving me so faithfully (and patiently) for these 10 years and for leading me towards Christ every day. I know without a doubt that you are the man I was meant to marry, and I am so glad that I said "Yes" to you when you proposed on that little island in Maine :) May our next 10 years be filled with even more blessings than the first!
Happy Anniversary!"


Happy Anniversary!...I can hardly believe that it has been 10 years since I stood up front in that church and watched as you and Paul became bound in marriage...what a blessing to be part of!...I have loved watching the past 10 years, and look forward to the next! Hugs & Prayers! Chrissy :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet.... glad you had a happy anniversary. Hope you enjoy a belated anniversary trip!
ReplyDelete