Today I turned 31, and I'm thrilled! I'm sure one of these years I won't be so happy to grow older, but for now it's fun. Perhaps I'm just longing for the day when I'll stop getting carded every time I have an adult beverage :) My family spoiled me today and my heart feels full to the brim tonight (despite the cold that I'm fighting). My husband let me sleep in while he took care of the kiddos this morning, and then he surprised me with breakfast in bed...what a treat! The boys gave me a very sweet card and a bag of "Bliss" dark chocolates...they truly are pure bliss! Paul wowed me with his good taste by purchasing an awesome purse (in my favorite colors), along with a stainless steel water bottle (also in my favorite color)---so now I'll fit right in with the granola-ish locals...cool! :) After being showered with gifts, I got booted out the door to go our for lunch all by myself (sweet tranquility), and then I went scrapbooking for a few hours (tranquility + productivity = double sweet). We ended the day by getting homemade icecream at the carousel. It was the perfect birthday (minus the stinkin cold) :} Here's a picture of a few of the gifts I received and the precious Birthday note from my tender-hearted Michael.
1330: Did Taylor Marshall Flip Flop and Deny Infiltration and SSPX?



Happy belated birthday, Maria! :D I hope it ROCKED AWESOME. I just realized that you're not that much older than me. I am loving that purse and the card from Michael is insanely sweet.
ReplyDeleteWatch out on that cold - my latest cold turned into a giant sinus infection. Oy.
Happy Pentecost, too! :D