Sunday, March 28, 2010

Prego Picture and Prayer Request


I thought I'd share my 1 month prego picture even though there's not a whole lot of "bump" to be seen yet :) It sort of bewilders me that my belly is a bigger despite the fact that the baby is still smaller than a rice krispie. Fascinating. Anyway, my two older boys are all too excited to take pictures of my belly, so stay tuned for monthly shots from here on out :)

Also, I wanted to ask whoever may be reading this to take a few seconds to send these prayer requests to heaven:
  • I have a sister-in-law who is pregnant (just a couple of weeks ahead of me), and she is having SEVERE morning sickness to the point where she has her own I.V. bag at home to supply her with constant fluids and Zofran. Please pray for her, her baby, and a swift, miraculous end to the nausea.
  • Please pray for another relative who recently found out she has terminal, stage 4 cancer throughout her body. She is in her 30s, with 3 small children. Pray for a miraculous healing, comfort, peace, and increased faith in Christ as she carries this heavy cross.
  • For all pregnant women and those grieving the loss of a child. I have 5 friends in my rosary group who are expecting, as well as 1 dear friend who recently lost her baby, so help me pray for graces to be showered upon each of them in whatever ways they need it most.
Thank you!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. 5? I can only think of three ... who are the other 2?

    (and prayers of course, for your intentions!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, friend. And for the others. Love the mini baby bump. :)

    ReplyDelete