Monday, March 22, 2010

BABY ON BOARD!!!

We are very excited to announce that God has blessed us with another baby, due to be born at Thanksgiving-time! I am newly pregnant (only 4 weeks), so I would like to ask for extra prayers to be sent my way. I tend to be a bit anxious these first few months because of my history of miscarriages, low progesterone, and the blood-clotting disorders that I have. Also, please help me to pray for wisdom in discerning the right OBGyn for me. The midwife I used to see can no longer see me because of my high risk factors, and I have been struggling with finding another doctor that I really trust. I know I need to place my trust in the Lord and remind myself that this child is ultimately His and that His will for our family is perfect and good, no matter what happens.

Mary, Queen of Peace,
St. Joseph, patron saint of families,
and St. Gianna, patron saint of pregnant women,
please pray for me!

post signature

1 comment: