Sunday, November 13, 2016

Happy Birthday to Natey!!!

Nathanael turned SIX on November 10th.  It seems like just yesterday when I was on bed-rest with him in my tummy for three months! :)  I often think that he will have a special love for the Lord because every day when I was on bed-rest, a friend of mine from church would come to give me Holy Communion, which Nathanael shared with me in my womb.  From the very start this little boy brought us joy.  He was probably my easiest labor and delivery, and he was such a sweet, adorable, mellow baby.  He continues to fill our home with joy with his sweet smile, his laughter and his silly antics.  I sure miss him during the day now that he's in Kindergarten, but I'm happy that he loves school so much and has great friends.  For his birthday party, he invited 5 of his best kindergarten pals, along with their entire families over to our house for a BBQ.  The kids had a blast eating and chatting, playing kickball and capture the flag, and just being silly kids.  Here are some of the highlights:











And here's a flashback from the day he was born...

and the day he entered the Church...

It was love at first sight,
and my love just keeps on growing!


Thank you, Heavenly Father, for our sweet Nathanael!
May he continue to grow in his love for You
and use his talents to serve You as he grows to be a man!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment