We spent the day with one of our very favorite families. I wish everyone could meet this family. They have a way of rubbing off on you in the best of ways and making you want to be more like them: more Catholic, more fun-loving, more joy-filled, more relaxed, and more open to life. Did I mention there are 12 children in their family? And they make it look so easy and just plain old fun. Ann, the mom, is my hero. I want to be just like her when I grow up! :) She fills me with hope that having a large family is a blessing, rather than a curse like our culture tries to tell us. What a blessing it is to be friends with this family, and what a blessing it was to spend the day with them.
No fish were caught that day, but plenty of sunshine and fellowship with friends.
Dominic felt "on top of the world" on this rock with his classmate (aka "first crush") Veronica
I love this action photo.
Just looking at it makes me nervous that I'm going to get sprayed in about 5 seconds.
Ironically, Natey is scared of getting wet, but LOVES soaking other people.
Here's Ann, my hero.
Always with a smile on her face.
Always with a baby on her hip! :)
Sweet dreams and have a happy school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment