Thursday, August 29, 2013

Another Big First

Isaiah turned 4 months old this week!  He continues to be a sweet and easy fellow, although his great sleeping routine has come to a screeching halt.  For some reason he has started waking up numerous times a night again...drat! So, in hopes of solving that problem, I thought I would introduce some solid food to curb his nightime hunger.  Plus, I just love starting to feed my babies solid foods because I just think it's fun.  Messy, but fun.  So here are a few shots of his first messy mush adventure...with some commentary :)



"Hey, mom, got any food?  I'm so hungry that I'm eating my fingers over here!"
 
 
"What kind of food was THAT!?  Seriously, my fingers taste better than that!"
 
 
"Well, actually, it wasn't that bad.  Got any more?"


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. I haven't seen updated pictures of him....he looks so different from the other boys! I think you finally have one that looks more like you than Paul!! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete