Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Still working on instilling a habit of gratitude in my heart... This week I'm thankful for:



  • mountaintop snowball fights in the Sunday afternoon sun

  • sipping Mystic Monk coffee in the morning while catching up on friends' blogs

  • baby fingers gently tugging my Miraculous Medal during feedings

  • planting our garden with lots of little helpers

  • the theaputic rhythm of my sewing machine as a make a new creation

  • laying in bed listening to the rain on the roof and cars splashing by

  • checking out stacks of library books for my eager readers

  • my boys with me all day...embracing our new summer routine together

  • the sound of my little Beethovens practicing piano

  • a date with my birthday man, picnicing and reminscing in the rain


...and so much more! I am so thankful for all the blessings, big and small, that our loving God showers upon me each and every minute...

Lord, give me eyes to see them all! I am so blind most of the time. Remove the scales and help me see Your hand in everything...every...single...thing.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment