Truly, the month of June flew by so fast that I didn't have time to keep up with my blogging. So, I guess I'll just try to catch up all at once by giving a play-by-play of our fun in a series of photos. We spent two glorious weeks on vacation in South Dakota getting pampered by my parents. Just like Dorothy says, "There's no place like home," and even though South Dakota may not sound like a vacationer's paradise, it truly feels like paradise whenever we visit. All three of my brothers and their families came for a quick little reunion, so that made the trip extra special this summer. I feel so blessed to have such a fun-loving, easy-going family and the most incredible parents on the planet. What a joy for me to watch my children make such precious memories with their aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. I'm thankful to have captured some of those memories on camera so that we can treasure them for years and years to come...
Grandma and Grandpa surrounded by all their kids and grandkids
Thumbs up to the best vacation ever!











What a sweet vacation. Love the last photo.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun vacation! I bet you parents loved having all their family home!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you find out if baby H is a boy or girl?