
Here's a photo of the mighty hunters who unfortunately came back empty handed in the meat department but loaded with animated stories :) From left to right: My brothers Steve and Jon, my dad Pat, my brother Mike, and my husband Paul. Despite no one shooting an elk, they had a blast bonding in the way men do: telling stories, drinking beer, and finding some sort of strange fulfillment roughing it in the wild. I am glad they all had such a good time, and I hope they all are able to put something in their freezers before the season comes to an end. I have to admit I will breathe a huge sigh of relief once the season is over :} Perhaps then it will be time for me to go on a 3-week "Camp for Girls" getaway! Any ladies out there want to join me? ;)

Oooo! Oooo! Me!! Me!!!
ReplyDelete