"The Lord's power and glory can be seen in the distance."
Isaiah 30:27
We hiked to the top of Mount Helena this past weekend (believe it or not, the following day the mountain was covered in snow!). Paul and the older boys loved the hike; whereas, Dominic and I did a fair share of whining :} It is so beautiful at the top to overlook the city and the surrounding mountains. One truly understand why Montana is called "Big Sky Country" when you're looking at the state from the top of a mountain! We feel so blessed to be here and hope to embark upon many more hikes in the years to come...hopefully with less whining! 
The last time I went up Mt. Helena I was 37 and 1/2 weeks pregnant ... I'm sure it helped put me into labor.
ReplyDeleteI should note I only made it halfway, since it was August. :P