I can hardly believe that just 8 short years ago this little man was a tiny baby in my arms! I can still remember all the emotions, the sweet innocence of his face, the hope that this little soul would grow up to glorify God someday. I have a strong suspicion that he will. Our sweet Joseph is an extremely talented little man, with a huge heart that I think will touch many lives. Sorry to be all mushy... How about I talk about how excited he was when his daddy gave him the youth compound bow at his birthday party instead? :) Oh boy, if he isn't a boy after his daddy's own heart. He literally squealed with delight when Paul brought out the bow, and for the next hour he practiced over and over and over again how to pull the string back (which took every ounce of his strength and is probably only enough weight to stick a squirrel---not an elk). He also got an elk call as a gift from one of the kids at his party, so he thinks he's all set to go hunting with his daddy. I'm not sure who is more eager for that day to come, Paul or Joseph :) Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Joseph (I'm going to have to stop calling him "sweet" if he's going to grow to be a mighty hunter, aren't I?) :) Your daddy and I love you with all our hearts, we treasure every memory of you, and we are so proud of the young man you are becoming. May you continue to grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men."Then Jesus went down to Nazareth with his parents and was obedient to them. His mother treasured all these things in her heart. And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men."
Luke 2:51-52

No comments:
Post a Comment