St. Michael, pray for us, especially for our little Michael. Please protect him and help him to be fearless for the faith, just like you were and still are!
Happy Feast of St. Michael!!! I thought it would be fitting to put this adorable picture of our little "saint" Michael on the blog today to warm people's hearts. I know I'm a biased mother, but truly, it just doesn't get any cuter than this! :) If you look closely, he even has band-aids on his naked little thigh from immunizations that day, which seems fitting for his costume of the brave angel who cast Satan out of Heaven. This photo was taken 4 years ago when Michael was only 2. Michael found this costume in the toy box one day and decided to take all his clothes off to put it on. I was total unaware of what he was doing until he called for me at the top of the stairs. What a surprise! Of course, I told him to freeze while I ran to get the camera :) And I'm so glad I did because I get to look at this picture any time I want and it never ceases to make me smile.
The Saint Michael Prayer:
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. And may God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Adorable!
ReplyDelete