Our "baby" Dominic turned 3 this week, and what a party he had!!! All of his cousins from the Russell side of the family came to celebrate. We swam at the lake most of the day, followed by pizza, presents, and ice cream cake. What more could a kid (or an adult) ask for!? Dominic was overwhelmed with joy at all the trucks and trains he received. He happily allowed his brothers and cousins to help him open his presents, but wasn't so happy about sharing them once they were opened. I'd love any tips on teaching a toddler to share...truly, I'm all ears! I was hoping that once Dominic turned three the "terrible twos" would magically disappear. Unfortunately, that didn't happen...drat. All in all, he is a happy and sweet boy, but I have to admit there is A LOT of room for improvement. But I guess that could be said of all of us, right? :) When I tucked Dominic in for bed the night of his party, he laid in his pack-n-play for almost an hour singing "Happy Birthday" to each one of his new trucks and trains...it was precious! God is so gracious to give us so many sweet moments as parents to help us forgive and forget the not so sweet ones. Here's some photos capturing the sweetest moments of Dominic's special day...
1330: Did Taylor Marshall Flip Flop and Deny Infiltration and SSPX?





Happy birthday, Dominic!
ReplyDelete