Yesterday, June 24th, was the anniversary of when the Medjugorje apparitions first began back in 1981. Wow, that means that God has been sending His Blessed Mother with a message for our world every day for the past 35 years! What a time a grace this is...I sure hope our world is listening! Many people think that it is no coincidence that Our Lady first appeared there on the Feast of John the Baptist. John the Baptist was the herald of Jesus' 1st Coming, asking people to repent and prepare their hearts for Him. And perhaps God has been sending Mary to Medjugorje as the herald of Jesus' 2nd Coming, asking people to repent and return their hearts back to Him.
This week also marks the 1 year anniversary of when my husband and I made our pilgrimage to Medjugorje in 2015. So much healing, so much conversion, has taken place for so many souls (including my husband and I) because of these miraculous apparitions of Mary in that little village. I am so thankful to God for His love and mercy in sending His Son to die for us, as well as His Mother to appear to us in order to point us back to Him.
Here is the latest message from Our Lady in Medjugorje given to Marija on June 25th:
Here is the history of Medjugorje and the visionaries:
http://atotustuusfamily.blogspot.com/2015/09/medjugorje-101_24.html
And here is our personal pilgrimage story from last year:
http://atotustuusfamily.blogspot.com/2015/10/medjugorje-why-there.html
Our Lady, Queen of Peace, Pray for Us!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment