I love to quilt...in my spare time...which means it takes me about 3 years to actually finish a quilt! :) But nonetheless, I love it, and I am trying to make a quilt for each of my boys before they leave home for college or wherever the good Lord takes them. A few years ago I finished one for Michael (a baseball theme quilt for my MLB lover), and this week I finally finished one for my son Dominic. He chose a patriotic theme because he loves the colors red, white, and blue, the idea of fighting for his country (or perhaps just fighting in general?), and also because his favorite football team is the Patriots :) What makes these quilts extra special is that the blue jean fabric that I use are scraps from their very own worn-out jeans.
Yes, the quilts may take an extra long time, but they sure are made with an extra lota love!
No comments:
Post a Comment