Also, just in the past week or two, Isaiah's vocabulary has erupted in a volcano of new words and even full sentences! It seems like overnight he learned how to say any word anyone asks him to repeat. Hearing him talk is like sunshine to my soul. For example, today as we were driving away from church, he yelled out in his sweet little voice, "Bye-bye, Jesus! Bye-bye, Jesus!" (which sounded more like "Bye-bye, Sheshus, Bye-bye, Sheshus!") It just doesn't get more beautiful than that! Boy, I love that boy! And all of my boys! I am one blessed mommy, indeed!
Isaiah is going through the "I love trucks" stage right now, so for his birthday cake I just bought a chocolate cake from Walmart and put a few construction trucks on top. Nothing could have pleased him more!
It was sweet to watch his older brothers cheer him on as he tried to blow out his candles...
while trying to protect him from burning himself at the same time! :)
That little boy sure is surrounded by love!
Like a typical boy, he just dove right in!!!
Then he began to eat a little bit more civilized with a spoon...
Even with a spoon, it was a big, fun mess!
Grandma Jean and Grandpa Dick came for a quick visit during the weekend of Isaiah's birthday, which sure made his birthday EXTRA special!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
Sweet Isaiah Jesse!!!
Awww, Happy Birthday Isaiah! The pictures are precious!
ReplyDelete