One single blossom on a tree that otherwise looked lifeless,
a sign to never lose hope,
a sign that all things are possible with God.
Pushing this sweet boy in the swing,
listening to him giggle as I give him under-dogs, under-cats, under-hippos, under-cows... :)
This boys' freckled face melts my heart whether he's smiling or serious
Our tree covered with ladybugs...
hours of entertainment for my little boys...poor ladybugs! :}
Watching these hands work diligently---
seeing Paul's passion at fixing things
and doing outdoorsy things like conquering a mountain on a bike
Bubble-making boys in the backyard...
Like mother like son... :)
Daddy and baby wrestling on the bed
Watching my husband play ball with his baseball-loving boys
Boys immersed in Grandma's storytelling
Crisscrossed paws and a bundle of fur blending in with our new bedspread
Dominic the tree-climber with his massive mop of hair...
how I love his massive loving heart!
Signs of new life and hope everywhere I look...
even within my heart!
Thank you, Jesus, for all these gifts and so much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment