Sunday, March 1, 2015

Meet my newest ski bum...


This year our daring Dominic was FINALLY old enough to join the Great Divide All Mountain Ski Club.  Joseph and Michael graduated from the club a few years ago, and Dominic has been patiently waiting for his turn to tear up the slopes!  :)  His turn arrived and it was so fun to watch him grow in confidence and skill on the hill each time we went.  I think he will now be able to join his big brothers on the black diamonds!  It's crazy how quickly my kids leave me in the powder!  :)

Here are a few fun pics of our newest ski bum and his big brother Joseph.  Usually Michael comes with us too, but on the day that I remember my camera, he stayed home to have a playdate with a friend...drat.

Here's Joseph doing some tricks in the terrain park.
It won't be long and Dominic will be trying these daredevil stunts.
I hope guardian angels patrol the slopes despite the risk of frost-bit wings!  :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment