Monday, November 17, 2014

Son #4 turns 4!

Nathanael, our 4th son turned 4 this month!  Our son with the dimpled chin and perpetual grin.  This sweet boy is a delight to everyone around him and our family would be amiss without him.  His birthday party this year was simple, but he didn't seem to mind.  He was surrounded by the love of his closest friends, his crazy family, and his caring God who somehow (although I don't know how!) loves him more than me...it doesn't get any better than that if you really think about it.  Here are just a few sweet pics of this contagiously boisterous boy!  I dare you not to smile!  :o)

Double dog dare you!  :o)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Nathanael! 4 years old already? I simply adore that dimpled chin! Love that last pic! It definitely put a big smile on my face....what a cutie! =) Thanks for sharing! God bless!

    ReplyDelete