But truly, I would appreciate some extra prayers over the next few days. Please pray that I can rest in God's presence and use the quiet to hear His whisperings in my heart. I often spend my prayer time peppering the Lord with questions and talking unceasingly about my worries and ideas that I never even give Him the chance to respond. So please pray that I can just shut-up and listen! :) I feel like God has been trying to lead my soul down some new paths, paths that confuse and frighten me. But I am hoping that this retreat will give me some clarity, peace, and also some healing.
Oh, and please pray for Paul and the boys too!!! They might need the prayers more than I do! :)
How awesome!!! (Can I come with you?!?! =)) That is really wonderful that your husband and kids are supporting you being away for a few days. I'm certain you are going to love it, and will come back refreshed, uplifted and happy! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Will keep you all in my prayers. God bless!
ReplyDeleteSonia