Friday, October 24, 2014

House Off the Market


We officially took our house off the market this week.  Bittersweet to say the least.  The past 7 months of trying to keep a house immaculately clean with 5 young boys living in it equaled 7 months of stress for me.  I learned I don't wear stress well.  I become like the Wicked Witch of the West.  I'm quite certain that if one of my boys would have dumped a bucket of water on me the day of a house showing, I would have instantly melted into a puddle and vanished forever.

So, needless to say, it feels like a huge relief for our whole family to have it off the market!  We became quite efficient at cleaning, but that doesn't mean we learned to like it :)  It is a bit disappointing though, that after so many months of diligent prayer and hard work, we were unsuccessful at selling our house.  However, we prayed very specifically for God's will to be done, so we are trusting that He has a better plan than ours that He will reveal to us in His perfect timing.  We will probably list our house again in the Spring.  Until then, I will simply try to enjoy these months of not having to worry about toys on the floor, dust on the furniture, or melting into a puddle! :o)

"JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU!"
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment