Our sweet Dominic celebrated his 6th Birthday on July 15th. That little boy has been waiting to turn six since the day after he turned 5 it seems! He was simply beaming with joy all day on his birthday, especially when his friends started showing up for his special party. We kept the party simple, but it still turned out to be simply delightful. Dominic wanted to have a water balloon war with his friends, which was very fitting since the temperature was in the 90s. One funny moment in the party was when Paul came up to me while I was taking pictures of the fun, and with a mischievous smile he put his arm around me and smooshed a water balloon all over my back. In retaliation, I yelled to all the kids holding water balloons and told them to bombard Mr. Hurlbert. That happily obliged. And I happily captured it on camera. The party ended with pizza from Domino's Pizza (how fitting), chips, juice, and a Dairy Queen ice cream cake for dessert. It doesn't get any easier or better than that.
| Here's Dominic surrounded by girls and ice cream cake...it doesn't get any better than that for a boy, does it? :) |
Happy (belated) Birthday, sweet Dominic! Daddy and I love you more than all the whales in the ocean multiplied by the number of krill they eat! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment