Friday, January 27, 2012

The Rosary...a delight for all ages



Catholic mothers always hope and pray that their children grow up to love Jesus and his mother (because she will help them love Jesus more). So the other day when I caught Nathanael totally enamored with all the rosaries in our rosary basket, my heart beamed with joy and my feet ran for my camera. That sweet little boy played with those rosaries for over 30 minutes...pulling them out of the basket, putting them back in, wearing them, carrying them, simply delighted by them. It delighted me and reminded me why I love being a mother...why I love being Catholic.


"So many to choose...which one should I use?"


"I'll try this one...Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you..."


"Now you try it! If I can do it, you can do it!"


"Seriously, the rosary really comes in handy when you're in a pinch!"


"But don't be a closet Catholic...be proud of the rosary and pray it every day!"


post signature

2 comments: