Is anyone else in shock and awe that our baby is half a year old already!? Seriously, I can hardly believe it. It has gone so fast and has been so very very sweet. Every month our Nathanael just keeps getting more adorable, more fun, more kissable. He has brought so much joy to our home...which I am starting to believe is precisely why God placed him in our lives. I am becoming convinced that more children multiply the love, divide the duties, and subtract the selfishness in a home. Perhaps I should have a few more! :) Wait a minute, what am I saying!? I must be deliriously tired...yes indeed, it's 10:25pm...way past my bedtime!
Anyway, before I collapse into bed, let me recount some of Natey's highlights this month lest I forget (which is quite likely). This month Nathanael got his 2 bottom teeth (actually he got them 2 weeks prior, but whose counting), he can easily roll over to reach a toy but still hasn't mastered rolling back onto his back once he's tired of his tummy, he is sitting up with only a little bit of support, he loves to eat any type of baby food when it's mixed with rice cereal and has also starting trying to eat any table food within his reach, he has miraculously started soothing himself to sleep when we place him in his crib for naps rather than me nursing or holding him to get him to sleep, he still is not sleeping through the night but usually only wakes up at midnight and at 3:00am which is manageable, and he still has reddish hair and an adorable chin dimple which I hope will never disappear :) How's that for a run-on sentence? No one would know that I majored in English in college.
Anyway, I am 1 blessed momma with 4 blessedly beautiful boys! God is good. Good night! :)

He is so cute! I love his red hair!
ReplyDelete