Wednesday, August 4, 2010

24-Weeks and Counting!!!

For those of you who enjoy keeping track of my growing belly, here's week 24! :) I am so thrilled to have come this far, and I'm feeling great. Our little man seems to be constantly moving, which is so reassuring for me after having so many miscarriages. I'll have another ultrasound in a few weeks, which will also be reassuring and so special to see his cute little face again. I'm already starting to feel my "nesting instinct" kick in...I'm starting to panic about getting my life organized and the baby's room ready because November seems like it is just around the corner...yikes! And oddly enough, I'm starting to worry about labor and delivery already. You'd think I'd be relaxed about the whole process since I've already done it 3 times before, but I feel totally overwhelmed and unprepared at the idea of pushing this little guy out. I know I'm being totally silly, but I actually went to the library this week and rented a Lamaze video and some other child-birth preparation books! :} I'd love to hear what books, birthing techniques, prenatal exercise videos, etc have been helpful for any of you mothers out there who are reading this. This irrationally-panic-stricken-prenatal-mother would appreciate any help she can get! :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. You already know this.... but I highly recommend the scream-until-you-get-an-epidural method. Has worked wonderfully for me 5 times. :)

    ReplyDelete