"All things work together for good for those who love the Lord."
(Romans 8:28)
Here are my sweet 3rd graders!
Other overdue updates:
Nathanael turned 9 in November! What a fun, smart, and sweet kid he is! And now that I'm his 3rd grade teacher, it is neat to see what he is like in that environment too. He makes me a proud mother AND teacher, and I think he and I will both treasure this year in our hearts forever :) Here are some pictures from his birthday party waaaayyyy back in November:
Opening presents with his best buddies!
He loves this Star Wars piano book and has already learned most of the songs!
He was super thrilled with this Yankees backpack and the Babe Ruth picture for his wall!
Nine candles on a Dairy Queen ice cream cake,
surrounded by friends and love and God's grace...
doesn't get much better than that!
Dearest Nathanael,
Your daddy and I sure do love you
and we are so grateful you are in our family!
May you keep growing closer to Christ each year,
may your Irish eyes always keep smiling,
and may you always know that you are loved--
more than all the baseball cards you ever collect...plus,
all the other baseball cards collected in the world combined!
Love,
Mom





Wow! That is big news! I know it will be a busy year, but how to sweet to get to teach Nathanael! Praying for you in this transition!
ReplyDelete