Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Another April Birthday

We have 2 April birthday boys in our family--a big one and a little one (although even my little one isn't so little any more!).  Isaiah turned FIVE this year!!!  My baby is about to start kindergarten and is getting too big for me to carry any more!  But, he still loves to hold my hand, follow me wherever I go, snuggle, read books, wants to be near me and talks to me non-stop, so for all those things I am soooooo thankful.  My other April birthday boy no longer does any of those things, so I'm going to soak in Isaiah's sweetness as long as I can!  :)

Here are photos from his special day.  We just celebrated as a family---minus our two teenagers who were at baseball---but Isaiah felt happy and loved and special nonetheless. 







Here is Isaiah holding the LEGO Luke Skywalker that he picked out with his birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa, while sitting on the Star Wars blanket that Grandma Theresa made for him.



What JOY he has added to our family!  God knew Isaiah was just what our family needed, and I am so thankful to be his mommy.  May God guide him closer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus with each passing year and may he always know he is loved more than all the Legos or Star Wars movies ever made! 

May the Force 
(oops, I mean Holy Spirit) 
be with you always! :)


And just for fun, I thought I'd throw in a couple of pictures from his very first birthday!  He had no idea what to do with that candle or that chocolate cupcake! :)  He's come a long way since then! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment