Michael turned 15 on April 3rd---hard to believe, but easy to see when I look at him and listen to his much lower voice and see his feet that are bigger than his big brother's! :) He is not only a teenager, but now he is a young man. He is a freshman in high school this year and doing great in school. He had a couple of tough classes this year, but has persevered in getting all As and Bs, which is quite an accomplishment at his classical Catholic school. We are proud of him. However, we do have to remind him from time-to-time to smile and be more positive---it must be a teenage boy thing to be grumpy and "cool" all the time. I don't get it, but I love him anyway. He loves sunflower seeds, sweetened ice tea, potatoes with lots of sour cream, playing airsoft wars, checking sports scores on the computer as often as I'll let him, and all things baseball---playing baseball and also watching MLB baseball (Go Tigers, Go Miguel Cabrera!). For his birthday, all he wanted was MLB.TV so that he could watch every single baseball game of the season. He didn't even want a party. He just wanted to watch baseball for his birthday because it was the opening week of the season. Easiest birthday party I ever threw. Crazy boy, but I love him anyway. :)
1330: Did Taylor Marshall Flip Flop and Deny Infiltration and SSPX?

No comments:
Post a Comment