But I digress... On to pictures!
My oldest brother Mike, his wife Shawna, daughter Elizabeth, and dog Drake.
My brother Steve, his wife Kristin, and boys Matthew, Daniel, and Ryan
My brother Jon, his wife Debbie, son Evan, and daughter Gwyneth
My awesome parents, Theresa and Pat
Another family shot.
I remembered to bring my tri-pod this year and hardly had to use Photoshop at all!
I'm getting better at doing family photo shoots, but I don't think I have the makings of a professional photographer. Too stressful. But I am pleased with how the photo turned out this year.
Natey and Isaiah on the jet-ski with cousin Gwyneth...so cute!
Dominic learned how to water ski this year!!!
Great job, Dom!
Cousin Elizabeth was his coach---great job, Elizabeth!
Gwyneth mesmerized by her sparkler :)
Isaiah celebrating the 4th of July!
Having fun on the Storybook Land rollercoaster!
Coming to Aberdeen to visit family is like finding the gold at the end of the rainbow! :)
But you better watch out for giants coming down beanstalks!
More fun at the lake!
Paul and the little ones loved the jet ski!
Michael and Joseph with a big, nasty carp!
Michael spent the entire time at the lake fishing instead of swimming or skiing.
He is a die-hard fisherman like his grandpa Pat.
The little ones aren't sure what to think about the huge carp.
Michael helped Natey catch a walleye.
I got to visit with some treasured friends while I was back in my hometown,
which was a highlight for me. This is my friend Cherie,
a dear friend and my high school religion teacher.
Summer fun in the sun is tiring :)
Uncle Jon took Isaiah and Gwyneth for a ride...
It was thumbs-up-awesome.
In Minnesota we got to stay with our other cousins and their new puppies!
Double prizes!
This is sweet cousin Kennedy.
Not sure who is cuter :)
Kennedy taking care of momma who is taking care of her puppies :)
Cousin Rowan surrounded by sweet, adorable puppies.
It's a good thing all the puppies were already spoken for,
or I might have brought one back to Montana!
Even our cool teenager couldn't resist the cute canines :)
Isaiah with cousin Hollis at the pool.
Precious.
Paul and Aunt Rachel chillaxin' at the pool :)
Uncle Dan showing off his diving skills :)
A fun game of "war" in the water:)
Fun summer memories.
God is so good...
summer and every season of the year.




















No comments:
Post a Comment