It sure is hard not to smile whenever you see this silly, sweet face, isn't it? Boy do we love this boy. Our baby who's no longer a baby. Four years old now. I can hardly believe it.
I still remember being pregnant with this little guy. Yikes. My belly remembers too and has the stretch marks to prove it :) My body has never been the same since, and neither has our family. Isaiah brought a joyful and sweet dynamic that our family needed and he continues to make us laugh amidst the chaos that often threatens to consume us. God knew we needed some comic relief to keep Paul and I from being too serious :) Thank you, God. When will I learn that You always know best?
This year, Isaiah had the simplest of birthdays and he was simply as happy as could be. What a relief to this mother who always worries that she's not doing enough. How I wish I had such a childlike heart that was so easy to please. He had his brothers, some presents, and a big bowl of frozen yogurt (with a strange concoction of toppings of course)... What more could a 4-year old want?
Here are some very belated pictures from his special day:
Too excited to eat his frozen yogurt with a bag of presents sitting so near :)
Happy about his new Lego sets!
I think it's funny that his favorite Lego Nexo Knight is Macy, the girl with red hair :)
Whenever I wear a pony tail, he asks me if I'm pretending to be Macy! :)
Happy Birthday, sweet Isaiah!
I know it's hard to believe,
but I love you more than you love your Legos!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment