My husband shoots deer with a rifle, but I prefer to shoot them with my camera. :) I'd like to say that I hiked a few miles into the gorgeous Montana wilderness to take these fun photos, but the truth is I shot these pics right in the middle of town. Despite the urban setting, it was so fun. My son Michael was just as exited as I was to be so close to these curious critters, so I shared my camera with him and between the two of us we took close to 100 pictures. Thank goodness for digital cameras! Here are some of the better ones:
This one's my favorite. The fuzzy hair and snow on the nose of this fawn was precious.
This one makes me laugh because it looks like the buck is saying something to the doe...
something like:
"Hey there, little lady, wanna go chew some cud together under the starlight?"
and in this picture it looks like the doe is saying something smart-aleck in return...something like:
"Not on your life, bucko." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment