Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A few of my favorite things...

I discovered something about myself the other day...  That when I'm melancholy (that's the nice way of saying "depressed"), I don't take pictures.  So, I surmised that forcing myself to pick up my camera and take pictures of things that make me happy might help me to climb out of my melancholy pit.  And guess what?  It worked!  :)  So, here are a few of my favorite things that made me happy this week:

1) THIS LITTLE BOY HELPING ME BAKE BROWNIES
(well, at least he helped me clean off the spatula)




2) BIG BROTHERS SNUGGLING WITH LITTLE BROTHERS




3) LITTLE BOYS MAKING SNOWMEN WITH "AFROS"




4) LEARNING TO BE GRATEFUL FOR OUR LITTLE RENTAL HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE
(i sure mentally complained about it a lot, but now that we are about to leave it,
i am realizing what a blessing it was)



5)  SPECTACULAR SUNSETS
(a reminder of God's merciful love covering us like clouds)




6) THIS PRIE DIEU: MY CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR PAUL
(how sweet it is to kneel at the foot of our bed 
and grow closer to Jesus and my husband at the same time!)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment