I am blessed to be the momma of these five beautiful boys:
I couldn't believe how much Joseph matured this year! He looks so different from last year... Even though he is only in the 8th grade, I had the strange feeling that I was taking his senior pictures! It certainly gave me a twinge of sadness to think of how few years he has left in our home :(
Michael gets more and more handsome each year and more and more freckles too!
He got his braces off this year, so he was finally able to smile showing his teeth--although he just barely showed them off :} He is the only one in the family with those beautiful brown eyes, and I have a feeling that someday they will melt a young lady's heart--unless, of course, he chooses the priesthood! :)
Dashing Dominic! What more can I say? How I love his hazel eyes, his huge hugs, and his sensitive, loving heart!
Natey's photo was perhaps my favorite one of all. I just love his dimpled chin, his sweet grin, and that sweet sweater to match the blue mountains behind him!
I was grateful to get at least one good picture of Isaiah. Getting a 2 year old to sit still and smile is like trying to catch a tumbleweed in a tornado! :) With the other boys photos, I had plenty of good photos to choose from, but with Isaiah I only had two...this one, and this one:
I'm guessing my mom will want the other one for her wall, but this one sure makes me laugh :)
After taking all the pictures of the boys, I asked my son Michael to take a few of Paul and I. I thought they turned about pretty sweet :) I can't even pick which one I like the best. Do you have a favorite? I think my husband looks quite handsome in that hat. God has abundantly blessed me...beautiful boys, a handsome husband, and Jesus' merciful love...what more could a girl want? Well, perhaps a new house, but there I go being greedy again. Truly, I am grateful for what I have and trying not to want more...but it is hard. Pray for me and I will pray for you...just send me a comment or an email (pmhurlbert@gmail.com) if you have specific prayer intentions. I would be honored to pray for you specifically.
No comments:
Post a Comment