Hi, my name is Isaiah, and I'm a walker...
I just learned how to walk. Can you tell?
Yep, underneath that cute band-aid are some nasty stitches.
My mommy can't bear to look at them, so she covered them up.
Mommy now calls me "Band-Aid Boy" and she says I'm still cute.
I must be extra cute now because she is hugging me and kissing me a lot more than usual.
P.S. And if you must know how I got the stitches, I fell at the park while trying to follow Mommy who had walked 10 feet away to throw something in the garbage. Much to my dismay, I'm not very good at walking on sand and there was a brick retaining wall preventing me from getting to Mommy. Darn bricks. The park was so much fun until I fell. Mommy and I both cried. To be honest, I think I handled the whole affair much better than she did. I'm perfectly fine and happy, but she still looks worried. Pray for her. Thanks. :)
That is the cutest little smile ~ stitches and all!
ReplyDelete