| Here are my incredible parents... Can't you just see their love and holiness radiating from their smiles? I am blessed to be their daughter. |
Shortly after Paul and I were married, I must have mentioned these fond Mother's Day memories with my husband, because he has continued the family tradition of planting and gardening on that day, much to my delight. So this Mother's Day my heart was full of thanksgiving, for it was filled with family togetherness and the gift of the men in my life giving of themselves to their very undeserving mother...
| Thankful for all these boys planting our garden, and planting more love in this mother's heart... |
| Thankful for these sun-kissed rosy cheeks and ratty jeans... |
| Thankful for this father-son duo who worked the hardest of the bunch... |
| Thankful for these dirty toes and that adorable dimpled chin... |
| Thankful for little hands who love to find worms and to help out... |
| Thankful for the men in my life, both old and new :) |
| Thankful for being surrounded by blossoms everywhere I look... So thankful to be a mother... Happy Belated Mother's Day!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment